Today, a second run at trying to style and compact the popup menu in
The checkboxes are rather high and impossible to resize. The Language
submenu in particular gets very tall with all of them.
I've managed to hide the checkboxes and with some css magic replace them
with one-character-tall symbols.
I have also removed the separators every 4 languages.
And since it makes more meaning, I replaced the language checkboxes with
I've also fixed the typo "ID" for "id" that I reported a few days ago (and I think
was preventing the language switch to behave properly).
Demo, screenshots and a zip with both old and new files and a diff file are
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.