From: Bob Hanson <hansonr@st...> - 2006-09-27 23:14:07
Jmol developers and testers:
OK, I was realizing today that I've spent about 18 hours a day for the
last four months on Jmol. It's time for me to take a break; a couple of
other unrelated deadlines are looming. I propose:
1) I stop adding any new features to 10.9.
2) We consider 10.9 frozen except for bug fixes and translations.
3) All good ideas go to official feature requests.
4) Don't expect quick action on these.
5) Pick a date and call it 11.0.
6) I'll certainly actively give advice and tips.
7) I'll get back to adding new features in early November.