Oh, oh. Nothing was refactored between those. I wonder what happened. Let me take a look.
OK, I'm guessing that when I moved popup and console to org.awt, that is what did it. But I'm surprised that it couldn't just track those same phrases to different places.

Nico, we may need your expertise here. What do you think happened?

I fixed it here, but I think Nico beat me to it. Should be OK now, right?

2011/9/29 Angel HerrŠez <angel.herraez@uah.es>
It may be that they were (translated) in the applet PO file and now they are also (new, and so
untranslated) in the application PO file



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the data continuously generated in your IT infrastructure contains a
definitive record of customers, application performance, security
threats, fraudulent activity and more. Splunk takes this data and makes
sense of it. Business sense. IT sense. Common sense.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2dcopy1
_______________________________________________
Jmol-developers mailing list
Jmol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jmol-developers



--
Robert M. Hanson
Professor of Chemistry
St. Olaf College
1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
phone: 507-786-3107


If nature does not answer first what we want,
it is better to take what answer we get.

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900