Problems with benq-siemens s68

Help
2007-02-14
2013-05-28
  • CitricAcid_pl

CitricAcid_pl - 2007-02-14

Everything looks fine till I try to search for files or load a program into emulator. Everytime there is a screen telling me that something has been done (eg. Program x is loaded) and then there is only one possibility to do: click 'back'. But unfortunatly that doesn't work for me :( Nothing happens. Well... screen lights up :)
    It seems that there is a bug.

• Jörg Jahnke

Jörg Jahnke - 2007-02-14

Hi,

once you click "Back" you get back to the emulator, right? Did you try to "Run current program" afterwards? My guessing is that the program was loaded correctly and only needs to be started. Could you verify this please?

Thanks

• CitricAcid_pl

No, that's not it. I wasn't clear enough. Back button doesn't work AT ALL. The screen stays on and nothing else happens.

• Jörg Jahnke

Jörg Jahnke - 2007-02-14

OK, got it. Does the same effect happen with the "About" and "Help" menu items, or does the back button work there? Just trying to find the cause of the problem.

• CitricAcid_pl

In "About" and "Help" back button works. It doesn't work in case message box appears (screen with exclamation or question mark),

• Jörg Jahnke

Jörg Jahnke - 2007-02-14

Hi,

I created the bug ID 1659973 (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1659973&group_id=171310&atid=857486) for this issue. Please watch that issue for progress on the matter.

• CitricAcid_pl

Thanks for your support.

• Jörg Jahnke

Jörg Jahnke - 2007-02-15

Hi,

I have implemented a fix for the above bug. The bug ID contains a test version of the emulator including the fix. Could you please verify that this emulator version runs on your phone and really fixes the problem. If it does not, please re-open the bug and set its status accordingly.

Thanks

• CitricAcid_pl

CitricAcid_pl - 2007-02-15

Works fine :)

• CitricAcid_pl

CitricAcid_pl - 2007-02-15

JMEC64 is very slow on my phone. Only 19% performance :( Probably playing anything will be difficult.

• Jörg Jahnke

Jörg Jahnke - 2007-02-15

19% is not even bad ;-). On my phone I get around 18% during startup and perhaps 10-12% during a game. But the performance issue is something that I probably can't solve alone. Faster hardware and/or perhaps hardware Java-acceleration will need to do the main job...

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks