I have released the new version 0.66 with the following changes:
- adding a report gui (this is the first try, please send me hints for misfunctions or needed features, only on Java 5 Version)
- The renderer could be startet from the commandline to render a report.xml file.
- the monitor.stop() and .pause() methodes doesn't throw an exception any more.
- changing the type of the deviation data from Double to Float
- MeasureData will now deliver it's value type
- some minor bug fixes
Log in to post a comment.