It would be nice, if JmDNS could list all services of a given
type. The current implementation requires the registration
of a ServiceListener. Having a list(String type) method
would greatly simplify the amount of programming needed
to do this.
I am thinking of a method similar to the one of Interface
Here's how the method signature could look like:
* Returns all available service informations of the specified
* @param type full qualified service type, such as
* @return An array of service information objects.
* Returns an empty array if no service informations can be
* obtained. Never returns null.
public ServiceInfo list(String type);