- Changed the key bindings;
- Fixed a bug in the preview of the Default tileset;
- Enhanced the *nix launcher;
- Changed the behavior of the file dialogs;
- Code clean and separation of the file manipulators from the Map class;
- Minor UI changes;
A critical bug where fixed and latest map edited history added.
- Minor scrollbar bugs fixed;
- Added Keyboard navigation (A, S, D, W);
- Changed the "Draw walls" hotkey to CTRL + w;
- Added mouse cursor changes when entering and exiting editing modes (CTRL, SHIFT);
If you want to build from the latest CVS version, see instructions in the wiki.
-New actions: select and replace. See the file "Shortcut.pdf".
-Some minor updates;
- Export speed greatly increased;
- New function: the middle mouse button now replaces all the tiles of the same tipe as the tile below the cursor by the selected palete tile;
- Lots of minor source code changes;
I will only do compiled file releases for now, the latest source code can be get via CVS.
The new release is out!
Many improvements and some bug fixed. See the changelog for more info.
New release! Check out the change log to see the changes.
Nova versão! Mudanças listadas no change log.
Major bug fixed (cannot open saved maps) - Thanks to
New function: Scale exported map
-> Improved undo/redo a lot;
-> New "Preferences" menu;
-> Minor changes to tilesets;
-> Fixed some bugs;
-> Menu icons and about dialog from SwingSkel;
-> Moved the TileBox bean to SwingSkel lib;
Hi. This release is much more usable, and has the annoying bugs fixed (i hope so).
I will be working more in desktop integration, memory usage and some missing features.
All help and suggestions are welcome.
This is the first release with the GPL license.