We are pleased to announse the availability of jManage 0.5 beta version.
jManage is a open source, web and command-line based JMX client, which provides a centralized console for managing application clusters and distributed application production environments.
This release contains the following features:
- Web based interface.
- Complete security - application server passwords are encrypted
- Support for connecting to the following:
- Application level operations of MBeans.
- Cluster level view of MBeans. Also allows changing attribute values and performing operations at the cluster level.
- Authentication and User management
- Command Line UI
- ACL based access control
- HTTPS support
You can download it from:
More info at:
Log in to post a comment.