(1) liveCVS has been broken for a month;
I'm disabling the link to it from the main pages until it works again.
(2) auto build/publish of javadoc and
userguide hasn't worked since we moved to sourceforge
(3) night sanity tar balls haven't been
pushed to where anyone can see them since we moved to sourceforge
(4) OSX and Linux PPC64 regression tests
haven't run in a while.
(5) There's an increasing pile of open
defects. We should at least try to triage user-open defects on a
timely basis (initial comment, and have someone take a quick look to see
if they can reproduce) even if we can't fix them immediately.
(6) Some failures in the overnight runs
have been there for quite a while without being addressed.
(7) We need to fix nightly regression
to use the "robot" id and do an authenticated checkout so that
we get the system we are expecting, not the time-lagged pserver view of
We're now an all volunteer effort on
the core team, and I know everyone is busy. But some of these mundane
things really need to be dealt with. I'm willing to sign up for (2)
when I return from vacation (gone all next week).