use with evolution?

2003-02-12
2003-02-13
  • Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper

Hi.  I realize this might be off-topic a bit, but I want to be able to use jical to generate an ifb file (already done), publish that file to an HTTP server (already done), add a free/busy URL to an evolution contact (already done), and then view the user's free/busy information when I go to schedule a meeting with him/her (can't figure this part out).

Does anyone have this working?  Or is there some magick spell I can conjure to get this working?  =:/

Thanks!!

• Stuart Guthrie

Stuart Guthrie - 2003-02-13

In the evolution 'contacts' area, open the contact card for your associate and look at the 'collaboration' tab folder. Enter the HTTP://website/person.ifb URL.

Now book a meeting with them by creating a diary event then selecting the Action/Schedule Meeting from the menus on the appointment. Now invite your associates from your contacts. Note: you will not be able to invite them unless they have and entered email address!! This one caught me out before but it is logical actually. Once invited there is a view of their busy time in blue as you scroll across.

This is all covered in the evolution help files but this comment might save you some time.

Rgds

Stuart

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks