Menu

JGenerator - code examples for slideshow

Help
2004-03-09
2004-03-22
  • Nobody/Anonymous

hi,

are there any code examples for jgenerator? an import of several jpgs?

the goal: a small java application or servlet which imports several jpgs an integrates them into a prepared slide.swt in order to get a slide.swf.
    (i am testing the jgenerator methods without  having success :-( )

thanks!! trango

• Nobody/Anonymous

see --> examples JGenerator1.3.1
      see --> examples JGenerator2.0

• Chris Hill

Chris Hill - 2004-03-16

The examples directory is not available in newer zips for some reason(unless this has been fixed and I didn't know). You can get the whole shebang using CVS. Additionally, here is a small thing I've written with jgenerator, you can peek at the code:

http://ubergeek.tv/article.php?pid=2

Ciao

• Nobody/Anonymous

hi,

thank you for your hint. i have another problem converning my slideshow. i does not use slide.swt any more, i have a java program which integrates serveral pictures, the basic navigation and generates the slide.swf directly.

but there is one big problem --> the slide.swf does not work --> if i import my swf file into ASV 3.0 an error log is shown: ActScript: adding EndAct

what did i forget in my java program? how can i solve this problem?

thanks trango

• Chris Hill

Chris Hill - 2004-03-18

Sounds like a nice little program. Solving your problem's probably not that easy, got any code samples that you think are the problem? I haven't used ASV so I'm unsure what that error means, but it sounds like a problem with your actionscript. Possibly you left a var half-made on the stack?

• Nobody/Anonymous

thanks for your help!! i found out that i forgot to add the "foo.none()" method described in the jgen api (com.iv.flash.api.action). my little program works know.