JGAP is a sophisticated Genetic Algorithms and Genetic Programming package written in Java.
JGAP version 3.4.2 fixes some bugs, mainly concerning cloning as well as some examples. This includes:
* Corrected cloning of alleles in Chromosome.clone()
* Fixed the Salesman problem: use real coordinates instead
of city indices only; skip acceptable cost option (did
not work); removed shuffle (done with JGAP itself)
* Fixed about box in GA version of Mona Lisa example
* Added math example, see package examples.math
* Fixed the MultiObjective example: fixed MO evaluator and
comparator, enhanced output
This release can be downloaded here:
For more information visit the JGAP homepage at http://jgap.sf.net
Klaus Meffert for the JGAP team
Log in to post a comment.