JGAP is a sophisticated Genetic Algorithms and Genetic Programming package written in Java.
JGAP version 3.3.2 is a feature enrichment and quality release, it includes:
* A new one-file PDF documentation (see online resources)
* Bug fixes related to the perservation of the fittest individual
* Utilization of fast trove maps with CachedFitnessFunction, MapGene and SetGene
* New JUnit tests
* Enhancement of CrossoverOperator class
* Some smaller changes, see change log
This release can be downloaded here:
For more information visit the JGAP homepage at http://jgap.sourceforge.net
Klaus Meffert for the JGAP team
Log in to post a comment.