JGAP is a genetic algorithms package written in Java. It is designed to
require minimum effort to use "out of the box," but is also designed to be
highly modular to allow for custom components to be easily plugged in by
the more adventurous.
JGAP 1.1 represents the second production release of JGAP! Changes in this
release are directed at maximizing code stability and introducing new
functionality including realization of feature requests.
Many unit tests are implemented in order to accomplish the target of a
productive, correct-working software package.
Version 1.1 of JGAP can be downloaded from the JGAP home page, which
can be found at http://jgap.sourceforge.net
If you run into any problems or have any questions, we encourage you to
send an email to the jgap-users mailing list at:
jgap-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Thanks for trying JGAP!
-- Klaus Meffert for The JGAP Team
Changelog for version 1.1
* Changed return type of fitness value from int to double, see request
* Implemented feature request 708774 (averaging crossover)
* Implemented feature request 710497 (attach application data)
* Added support for more than one NaturalSelector.
* Added support for processing of NaturalSelector's before and after
* Provided new Gene implementations
* Did minor changes across all packages.
* Implemented feature requests 708772, 708781
* Added unit tests.
* Fixed a bug in the BestChromosomesSelector and WeightedRouletteSelector
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.