The latest release of jga is available at the following locations
* The project home page - http://jga.sf.net/
* Sourceforge File Release - http://sf.net/projects/jga/files/
* dev.java.net - http://jga.dev.java.net/
* Maven2 repository - http://jga.sf.net/repository/releases;
The hilights of this release are;
* More support for variable length Functors in the API and in JFXG. Functors now
support compound forms, allowing arguments to be bound, generated, or computed by
* New Algorithms: Flatten (return the contents of two dimensional data structures in
a single iterator), Compare (compares the contents of two data sources), and
Summarize.lookup (returns the first value in a data source that meets some
* JFXG is now a JSR-223 compliant scripting langauge, with additional support for
functors that take an arbitrary number of arguments, local variables, and assignment
This release is compatable with Java 1.5 or later (scripting support requires Java
1.6, or the 1.5-compatable Scripting API's that were separately published at the
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.