A new version of JFreeChart has been posted. Here's the list of changes from the README file:
PiePlot now has startAngle and direction attributes. Added support for image map generation. Added a new Pie3DPlot class. Added label drawing code to bar renderers. Added optional range markers to horizontal number axis. Added bar clipping to avoid PRExceptions in bar charts. JFreeChartDemo has been modified and now includes examples of the dial and thermometer plots.
- auto range for VerticalNumberAxis when zero is forced to be included in the range.
- fixed null pointer exception in StackedVerticalBarRenderer3D;
- Added get/set methods for min/max chart drawing dimensions in ChartPanel;
- HorizontalIntervalBarRenderer now handles single category;
- verticalTickLabels now possible in HorizontalNumberAxis3D;
- removed unnecessary imports;