I Have two spreadsheet both with diferrent data. In one of the spreadsheet i want a specific colum from the other.

This is the original code for the spreadsheet (acrruals)i want to add the colum:

${accruals.employee.name}

This is the other spreadsheet (PersonDetail) i want to extract the data for accruals spreadsheet:

${employee.fullName}

Im looking to add the colum ${baseWage.amountAsString} from PersonDetail to Accruals.

Is my first time using JETT i trying to edit the code :

${accruals.employee.name};productLicense;interactiveLicense;status;skill;certification;approver;purpose;apn;fte;uas;additionalInformation;personDate;isr;primaryLaborAccount;percentageAllocationRule;adjustmentRule;payRule;baseWage;badgeNumber;employmentTerm;groupAssignment;scheduleRuleSet;timeEntryMethod;organizationalGroup;jobPreferences;jobTransferSet">${employee.fullName};

But when i run the report the system show me the following error :

Error while processing report (Accruals (Spreadsheet Export)): net.sf.jett.exception.TagParseException: One of the items in the "collections" attribute is not a Collection in MultiForEach tag found at Accruals!B8: collections=${accruals.accrualsDataRows}

Thanks for the help.

Here its the link to download the templates :

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/baec72980e769fcb4f5937279d0d4d6020180614155323/fc0ff9