Menu

multiple classes instrumentation

Help
2009-05-08
2013-05-13
  • rajani  pandala

rajani pandala - 2009-05-08

Hi team,

I appreciate your patience and thankful to you for giving the suggestions.Till now with all your precious suggestions i am going forward.
    and i am getting all the graphs,profiling data,etc perfectly for instrumenting single classs.
    problem starts here:
    But After i instrument multiple files i need to create a batch file and execute it.....the following

@echo OFF
    rem Ensure that "java" command below resolves to the desired JVM
    @echo ON
    java -Xmx64M -cp shuffling.jar;"%JENSOR_HOME%\lib\jensorjdk14-v19-win32.jar" com.quadramed.topaz.coding.shuffling.web.HelloDate

In the above HelloDate is just a single class(com.quadramed.topaz.coding.shuffling.web.HelloDate).and i can give directly class name.and i am  getting the output properly . but wen i instrument multiple classes can u please suggest me in what way i have to go further....???????(com.quadramed.topaz.coding.shuffling.web.HelloDate )
    instead of hellowDate(which is a single class)

Thanks and regards
    Rajini

• Amol Khanapurkar

Hi,

If your application calls other classes and they are instrumented, they will automatically be captured by Jensor.

For e.g. if com.quadramed.topaz.coding.shuffling.web.HelloDate call com.quadramed.topaz.coding.shuffling.web.HelloTime and both are instrumented you will get data from both classes.

You just need a way to invoke your classes, Jensor WILL capture data.

-Amol