appyface - 2009-03-18

I just found it and installed this morning. Beautiful upgrade from the previous Jello, which was great!

I haven't exercised many of the options (yet), what I have done is working fine so far. Thanks!

Several of the dialogs do need a vertical scrollbar, they are too tall for my screen resolution and I can't see all the options. Example: Click 'settings' in the upper right corner in Outlook, the 'defaults' tab does not scroll up and down, even if you shrink a large enough resolution down. On my screen even with Outlook maximized, I can see as far down as "show HTML preview for emails", no more.

All the tabs for the settings selection exhibit this, none of them scroll up and down if they do not fit on the screen.

Oddly, if Outlook is maximized, the "Core" tab suddenly develops a vertical scrollbar (even though on my screen it is not needed for "core" tab). Restore the window to 'normal' size and the scrollbar disappears. It does not return when the Outlook window is shrunk down to the point where it needs a scrollbar.

Well if that is the worst thing I have found that's not so bad. I hope this is an easy thing do address though, would make working with those dialogs much simpler.

Thank you again for a beautiful NEW Jello!

Best Regards,
--appyface