jEdit 3.2.1 is now available from <http://www.jedit.org>.
+ New Features
- 'Color Picker' macro added
- Objective-C syntax highlighting (Kris Kopicki)
- Updated PV-WAVE edit mode (Ed Stewart)
- Updated 'Write HyperSearch Results' macro (John Gellene)
- Updated jEditLauncher (John Gellene)
+ Bug Fixes
- Clicks in table of contents in help viewer didn't work
- A few actions didn't record a trailing ; when recording a macro
- Fixed another BeanShell performance problem
- Fixed a few minor problems if a plugin threw an exception in its
start() method (Dirk Moebius)
- MRJ on MacOS 8/9 returns an os.name of "Mac OS", but jEdit was
checking for "MacOS".
- Fixed minor grab key dialog box bug
+ API Changes
- View.getToolBar() method added
- Status bar change necessary for upcoming Vimulator plugin (Mike Dillon)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.