* The JEDI-SDL project is now also set up on Sourceforge ( http://sf.net/projects/jedi-sdl/ ) so we can start using version control.
* Improved FreePascal support has been added.
Various bug fixes as pointed out on the JEDI-SDL mailing list.
* SDL_Mixer has been updated to version 1.2.1 and includes an
* Demo directories are now split into 2D and 3D related sub-directories.
New 2D Demos :
* Pan and Zoom Demo - How to Pan and Zoom an SDL surface.
* Isometric Demo - I ported my old DelphiX isometric demo over
* TestTimer demo - Shows hows how to use AddTimer and RemoveTimer.
* MpegPlayer - I have updated and improved Anders Ohlson's
MPegPlayer and component and it now works and installs into D4, D5, D6,
K1 & K2.
New 3D Demos :
* DeathTruckTion 1.1 - A slightly updated version of this fully functional 3D network game.
* TerrainDemo - Terrain demo ported from the book "OpenGL Game Programming" by Hawkins and Astle.
* TestGL - the standard SDL/OPenGL Test demo. Shows how to mix 2D and 3D rendering using OpenGL.
Let me know if there is anything else you would like included in the next release and I will see what I can do.
Log in to post a comment.