I have found a major bug in this release.
Just a few weeks ago I've tried to run Your app, it
didn't showed the decompiled source as expected, so I
tried to hack some settings. I can't remember the exact
ones right now, but it was something like that:
Log_Path=C:\ UI_LOG_FILE_PATH=C:\ JAVA_CLASS_FILE=<some class file>
I used some other dir than "C:\", I can't recall it
now, but after I started the app running, something
very wrong has happened.
Suddenly the files started to be deleted in the C
drive, and I mean ALL files, including Windows
installation and all other. I've noticed that only
after a while, when my QuickLaunch toolbar disappeared.
So I killed the app as soon as I had a chance, but it
was too late. After reboot (expecting to return the
QuickLaunch toolbar) I've got a very bad news, the
Windows installation was destroyed, and I had to
reinstall the system.
That is not the thing You expect from java decompiler.
Please can You double check the options and stop
deleting the files which shouldn't be.
Log in to post a comment.