Menu

Jaw-2.0rc1 - HTML Email Display

Help
Anonymous
2002-08-02
2002-08-13
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2002-08-02

The html emails are now comming though with bad image links.  The img links are going to uucp: instead of http:  I tried switching one from the message source and the image comes in.  Is there a preference or somewhere in the code I disable the swapping.  I looked at text_html.php and it looks pretty crazy in there :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• Rudi Benkovic

Rudi Benkovic - 2002-08-02

Could you please forward or send this message to me? (rudib at email.si)

text_html.php is scary below the first function :) You might want to try to turn off the HTML sanitizer by commeting out this line:

$ret = $this->sanitize($ret, $o);

Yet, you'll be vulnerable to XSS attacks.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2002-08-13

Sorry it took me so long to get back, been on vacation.  I can't seem to forward the message on.  When I attempt to do it, jawmail forwards the text version of the email.  I am not sure how I can send you one, but you can sign up for like a maxim newsletter and cancel after the first one comes.  Or maybe someone else can help out by sending one?

Thanks

• Rudi Benkovic

Rudi Benkovic - 2002-08-13

Mmm... Maxim ... babes ... :)))

Seriously, go to Preferences, Message display and composition, Show these actions, enable "Forward as an attached message". Go read the message, use this action. Send to rudi<at>jawmail.org.

Darn, released RC2 an hour ago. Hopefully it ain't a real bug :)

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2002-08-13

ok attached and sent.

Thanks!