JavaCat is a platform independent application for managing files on your different drives (cdroms, hard disks, dvds and other). It's especially usefull for searching files on your exchangeable drives such as cds and dvds. Instead of digging through several disc just use JavaCat to find reqired file and put then aproporiate disc in your CDROM drive.
Features in this version:
* better GUI (more user-friendly)
* catalogs are stored in separate files
We work on 1.0 version of JavaCat. Features:
1. All data will be stored in different files (the program will work much faster)
2. Future releases will be compatible with 1.0 version
3. New better gui for explore your catalogs
All bugs from 0.8beta was fixed. The program is now stable and ready for use.
The 0.8beta is stable version of JavaCat. But still it has some bugs :(