JasperServer is a business intelligence platform based on JasperReports. It is a Web and Web services based application for reporting, data analysis (OLAP UI and server) and data integration. See JasperForge.org for archived Forums and Trackers.
The JasperSoft team is pleased to announce the release of the JasperServer 2.0.1, which brings new and improved functionality in these areas:
- Extensible Web Services module
- Support for passing the locale when running a report through Web Services
- Enhanced support for adding custom data sources
- Added custom data source example files (samples/customDataSource)
- JPivot dependency built as a separate project
- Better, more data-centric and configurable Excel output
- Ant support for running the import/export tool
- JasperReports upgraded to Mondrian 2.3.2
The iReport plugin was also updated to support the latest JasperServer functionality.
The JasperSoft Team