Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
The iReport Team is pleased to announce the new iReport release: 1.2.0.
- Full support for JasperReports 1.2.0 (conditional styles, new
evaluation time auto, crosstab header cell,...)
- Improved report wizard to use non-JDBC datasources (like Hibernate
- Full support for HQL (Hibernate query language)
- Support for the new CSV datasource provided by JasperReports
- New one-click subreport access
- Expression editor populated according with the context
- New popup menu for the crosstab object list
- New formatting tools for cell elements
- Serveral bug fixes and improvements
And much more...
See details on iReport 1.2.0 What's new? page!
iReport home page:
Download it now: