After approximately eight months of development, the lovely and talented JAMWiki 0.7.0 release (code name "Cornbread") is now available for download from Sourceforge. This release is a major release that contains significant new features as well as bug fixes and enhancements:
* Full integration with Spring Security 2.0, allowing easier use of LDAP, OpenID, CAS, and other security frameworks with JAMWiki. This change necessitated significant changes to JAMWiki's database schema.
* User:hanspeterklapf created Special:OrphanedPages to display un-linked pages.
* Topic history now displays "next" and "prev" links for diffs. Additionally, Special:RecentChanges, history pages, and other pages that display diffs now also display the number of characters changed in that diff.
* Significant updates to template and magic word support, including support for nested templates.
* Special:Specialpages is now localized for individual languages.
See http://jamwiki.org/wiki/en/JAMWiki_0.7.0, as well as the CHANGELOG.txt and README.txt files included in the JAMWiki distribution, for further details.