The first bugfix release of the JAMWiki 1.3.x series, JAMWiki 1.3.1
(code name "Birdhouses") is now available for download from Sourceforge:
This release is a minor release that contains only bugfixes; users of
previous JAMWiki 1.3.x releases will see no changes that would require
special attention when upgrading. All users of previous JAMWiki 1.3.x
releases are encouraged to upgrade.
Please see the release notes at http://jamwiki.org/wiki/en/JAMWiki_1.3.1
and the CHANGELOG below for additional information. Feedback is
appreciated and can be submitted at http://jamwiki.org/, while any bugs
can be reported at http://jira.jamwiki.org.
The JAMWiki Team
JAMWiki is a wiki engine implemented using Java that provides much of
the functionality of MediaWiki. It can be run with or without a database
and is designed to be fast and easy to set up.
* Fix missing "editors" element in jamwiki-configuration-1.3.xsd.
Reported and fixed by Thomas Koch.
* Remove unneeded 403.jsp page, which contained an invalid constant
that caused warnings in Eclipse. Reported by Thomas Koch.
* Fix a UTF-8 issue that caused invalid characters to appear on some
of the default pages in non-English languages (Peter Palmreuther /
* Fix invalid Mediawiki text data (Peter Palmreuther / pitpalme).
* Miscellaneous minor optimizations (Peter Palmreuther / pitpalme).
* Updated German translations (pitpalme).
* Updated Russian translations (shar).
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.