Menu

Are your files writable?

Help
Fulga Dan
2018-01-04
2018-01-09
  • Fulga Dan

Fulga Dan - 2018-01-04

As part of an AI college assignment, I chose to use JaCoP, to understand how it works and finally demonstrating that in my own examples. My problem is: in order to see if the classes (puzzles) I built and solved were succesfull, I tried to work in IntelliJ, but there there is no chance for me to create a new class in the examples directory, so i considered writing over one already presented by you, but that's also impossible, even though I already checked the boxes to enable writing into the files. Is it a problem with the project i built using the already existing sources? Or is it normal to not be able to add classes?
    What should I do?
    Thank you :)

Last edit: Fulga Dan 2018-01-04
  • Radoslaw Szymanek

Hi,

I have difficult understanding your post. Therefore, my answer my not be sufficient for you.

Look at how ExampleFD is used by one of our examples. Create your own example in your package in the project. Make your class use ExampleFD. ExampleFD is just convienance class that you do not have to use it. You could just copy paste some of the code from this class to your class and you will be ok too.

You could to study a bit how to start a project in Intelij, create Java classes, etc and youtube will be much more helpful than I can ever be in writing.

Good luck.
    Radek