Jackces 1.2.4 Released
Jackcess 1.2.4 Release
- Refactor table loading to use indexes. Do not load all table names at database startup (should make startup faster).
- Add support for reading properties blobs. Add methods for accessing database, summary, and user-defined properties from the Database. Add methods to Table and Column for accessing their respective properties.
- Add support for Access 2010, including new "General" sort order (support for super-long text index entries still needs work).
- Access expects a row to be at least big enough to hold all fixed values, even if they are null. Fixes 3287626.
- Add Index.getReferencedIndex for retrieving the referenced Index for a foreign key index.