From: Adam Sampson <ats@of...> - 2007-07-27 15:54:00
JACK Rack 1.4.6 is now available from Sourceforge here:
Changes since 1.4.5:
* Updated fr_FR translation (patch from Raphaël Doursenaud).
* Don't rely on being able to set and use the default gettext domain;
some buggy LADSPA plugins clobber it (reported by Raphaël Doursenaud).
* Always install pixmaps and the application file into the installation
* Mark many more messages for translation.
* Put the user-visible copyright messages in a central place.
* Allow effects to be toggled on and off by MIDI (patch from Scott
* Add de_DE translation (patch from Sebastian Arnold).
* Assign default control values to the correct controls (reported by Tim
* Experimental support for 14-bit MIDI control messages (suggested by
* Allow the range of values that MIDI controls cover to be chosen (patch
from Dmitry Baikov).
* Ellipsize the text in the splash screen, so that the window doesn't
* When the RDF description of a plugin contains named points, show the
value as a combo box (suggested by Tim Goetze).
* Added a script (ecarack) to run an approximation of a JACK Rack config
using ecasound, which lets you design an effects chain in JACK Rack
and then run it on a headless system.
* Fix a bug with integer controls (which I'd replicated into the points
controls code too), where they'd only set the first channel's value
Please let me know if you have any problems with it.
Adam Sampson <ats@...> <http://offog.org/>