From: Adam Sampson <ats@of...> - 2006-12-30 14:11:11
JACK Rack 1.4.5 is now available from Sourceforge here:
Changes since 1.4.4:
* JACK connection loss now employs automatic reconnect
* widgets controlled via MIDI now get all their channels updated
* added french translation
* applied patch from Mark Vitek that supports the latest LASH API
* corrected MIDI controller numbering (reported by James Stone)
* internal: introduced flexible status and error handlers
* (now maintained by Adam Sampson)
* Various cleanups to the source code.
* Use the new GTK about dialog and toolbar APIs (the major effect of
which is that the "add" button in the toolbar now looks different).
* Use the correct dialogs when opening and saving files.
* Disconnect safely from JACK upon shutdown (patch from Florian Paul
* Make the configure script check for the LADSPA header.
* Fix LASH support (reported by Brian Dunn).
Please let me know if you have any problems with it.
Adam Sampson <ats@...> <http://offog.org/>
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.