* Accumulator.update() and Accumulator.applyAll(Accumulator<?>...) introduced
* LongArrayCursor, IntegerArrayCursor, ShortArrayCursor, DoubleArrayCursor and FloatArrayCursor introduced and tested
* COMPLETE redesign (sorry)
* New structure introduces the Primitive heirarchy as distinct from Accumulator
* Primitives are the simple value carriers, Accumulators introduce heirarchical composition, and Accumulators expand on Primitives through inclusion, not direct extension
* Accumulator-level function implementation development is left to other packages, NOT JAccumulator
* Primitive-level functions are included such as RandomPrimitive and Milliseconds
* The BETA-1 package will be released to use and testing prior to the completion of documentation
* I promise, this one WILL come out of beta!
The default Variant implementation only includes INTEGER, DOUBLE and String delegates although more can be added if, and when desired
I had a requirement change that forced me to make a good sized design change in short order--the good news is that I have FINALLY added "Variant!" Yay! Let me know if my changes are screwing you up. (Since no one has yet told me they are actually USING JAccumulator, I felt it just fine to go ahead and make my changes.)
This will be the last beta release prior to the 2.0 formal release. Beta 2 introduces the StringAccumulator and stronger String formatting support. (Of course, various bugs were addressed.)
JAccumulator 2.0 Beta-1 has been released. This release includes "Venetian Blind" interface design, better support for generics, and now integrates boolean and char as numeric values.