OK... Now it is getting interesting...
I ran the Legecy pdf/ps => file upgrade tool (worked perfectly).
Then I ran "cleanup entries" with all sellected since I have about a
thousand or so to spin through...
It works fine until the first time it encounters a problem and gives
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
then it does not process any more entries. I can go in and process the
entries by hand, but with 500 in that one file, and no shortcut-key-fu
to down-arrow and thwack, it is going to be a LONG night for the cleanup
One thing that also might be helpful is that I learned that I have not
migrated all my old archives to the current location and some of the pdf
files I reference are missing. So that might be the initial problem,
but there should be a trap/catch/whatver-they-call-it-in-java so that
one error does not necessarily abort all other processing.
hope this helps,
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.