The author field in references fetched via ieeexplore is always empty. This occurs with the actual 2.9.2 version.
I have the same symptoms.
It seems like the Xplore site may be going through a redesign of sorts -- I have had intermittent Error 500 - Internal Service Error in the last couple of days.
I submitted a patch that should fix this.
I applied the patch to the development version. Please feel free to try http://ge.tt/9Idc446 and to provide feedback.
ok, the patch seem to work. I've tested a patched 2.9.2 application and the development version. The only thing I see is an issue with special characters, which are not displayed correctly.
Seems indeed to be fixed. If not, then please get back to us and we open this bug report again.
Log in to post a comment.