First draft of a PowerPointt exporter

2011-04-13
2013-06-12
  • Hervé Girod

Hervé Girod - 2011-04-13

I just added an (experimental) PowerPoint exporter plugin. It's still a little rough, but I hope to be able to improve it for the final 0.50 version.

• Hervé Girod

Hervé Girod - 2011-04-19

Well it seems to work well now, except that alpha value for images and colors is not honored yet.

• Hervé Girod

Hervé Girod - 2011-05-04

OK, this functionality is available as of 0.50 Beta 6

• Hervé Girod

Hervé Girod - 2011-05-06

Now added management of alpha transparency in colors (still in trunk). The PowerPoint converter seems to work very well now

• Anonymous - 2011-05-12

Hi,

Could you please mention some use example for PowerPoint converter? What is it intended for?
    I tried to find that in the Wiki but unfortunatelly failed to find.

Thank you!
    George

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hello, it's for saving any Definition File in the Editor as a PowerPoint file, so you can put it in a document for example. It's the same as if you save it in the Editor as  png, except that it's a vector graphics image. All the vector content of the Layers is there (lines , rectangles, textures, widgets priorities, etc..). I may create another plugin with the same functionality, except with svg. I will shortly write a little tutorial in the wiki about this. I would have to do it also for other Editor features, because a lot of new stuff had been added recently (group / ungroup, etc…)

• Anonymous - 2011-05-15

I see! Thanks for information - Merci bien,

Anonymous

Cancel  Add attachments