Menu

How to overcome error "Access is denied, please check whether the [domain-username-password] are correct"?

2014-02-13
2014-05-23
  • Vishwas Talule

Vishwas Talule - 2014-02-13

While connecting to hyperv server, every time I get exception of "all pipes are busy" on first run. But if I run it again, it gives following error though all credentials are correct -

org.jinterop.dcom.core.JIComServer initialise
    WARNING: Got the class not registered exception , will attempt setting entries based on status flags...
    Access is denied, please check whether the [domain-username-password] are correct. Also, if not already done please check the GETTING STARTED and FAQ sections in readme.htm. They provide information on how to correctly configure the Windows machine for DCOM access, so as to avoid such exceptions. [0x00000005]
    org.jinterop.dcom.common.JIException: Access is denied, please check whether the [domain-username-password] are correct. Also, if not already done please check the GETTING STARTED and FAQ sections in readme.htm. They provide information on how to correctly configure the Windows machine for DCOM access, so as to avoid such exceptions. [0x00000005] ...................

How to resolve this error?

• lag1980

lag1980 - 2014-05-23

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue? I am having the same problem trying to get a com server connection to Windows Server 2012. I have tried a number of suggestions from some other threads here, but nothing seems to be working.