The UI should keep track of modified treasures and prompt the user before closing them if they have not been saved.
Furthermore, the UI should keep track of which File a treasure was loaded from/saved to. Future save operations should just save straight to the old file unless a "save as" option was selected.
* Saving a treasure remembers which file is asscociated with each treasure
* You can no longer save more than one treasure to a single file
* Modifying a treasure is tracked and noted by adding a marker after the treasure's name
* Moved all treasure handling logic into a new TreasureManager class
* Moved all generation logic into the GenerationManager class
* Added a "Save As" option
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.