Menu

blug etooth programing

2015-05-19
2015-05-26
  • shaun williams

shaun williams - 2015-05-19

hello i.ve had to stop trying to sort this out couple of months while my baby was born :) but im back now haha can someone help me i did try to work out a lot of stuff my self but starting again just feels hopless lol can someone tell me if i can sort bluetooth programing out this way or does anyone know how to setup bluetooth communication between the raspberry pi and my laptop this is what i.ve been reading http://people.csail.mit.edu/albert/bluez-intro/ is this what i need to be reading thank you

• Simon Box

Simon Box - 2015-05-25

That's definitely the right article. It's the same one I read when setting up serial comms over bluetooth for the iTelescope system in the first place. Exactly what problem are you trying to solve?

• shaun williams

shaun williams - 2015-05-26

hi simon thats great news best get reading more i have a long way to go but im a hard worker so im sure i will get there in the end i have never really used python or a raspberry pi befor so all new i can connect to it through wifi but when i get it up and running and out in the feild i cant use wifi and after seeing your videos looks like the way to go i have adc converter magnepots and everything im good with computers and stuff but like i said my python programing skills could do with some work hahaha is there any tips you could give me save me some time and headeachs ive just become a dad and love it but dont really get a lot of time for stuff anymore :( im just going to start reading it all but if theres anywhere you think i should start or best way to go about setting up bluetooth communication headless with my laptop and raspberry pi that would be a big help thank you and keep up the amazing work mate