Add 'Monthly update validations' from the list of pending validations in submission instructions
Below are the Exhibit 300 validations in the instructions that are related to the monthly update process:
• All dates are between 1960 and 2060
• Metrics for years FY2012 and beyond <> "met" or "not met"
• Planned Startdate <> NULL
• No nulls for CIO evaluation comments
• No repeats of "MeasurementIndicator"
• For investments that are in $millions (representing spending required to be in millions), inputted value is not greater than "10,000.
Validations not in the monthly updates, but important to perform data analysis:
• Where Government FTE count > 0, Government FTECosts > 0 (for each year)
• If operationalAnalysisDate <> NULL, then operationalAnalysisCompleteIndicator <> NULL
• If pmCompetencyPlanIndicator = yes, then pmCompetencyIndicator <> "yes"
• No nulls for "ffmiaSystemNames" or "BYFunding" or "fmsiType"
• projectName for PartnerCapitalAsset table cannot be null (or n/a or NA)
• All supplied UPIs must exist on the Exhibit 53
• DependentUPIs/dependsOnUPIs, must be valid Exhibit53 BY UPIs