I dig out this age-old rawio/pass through support, cleanup it, and
re-post here. Please feel free to try it out.
* patch generated against iet .4.14, but should not be difficult to
patch on latest svn code.
* only support 2.6.16+ kernel;
* support many type of scsi devices. NO IDE device support. lightly
tested with disk, tape, media changer. previously it supports dvd writer
as well, hopefully i did not break it during cleanup.
* see etc/ietd.conf on how to export u scsi device.
* a potential race if u hot unplug the device. i do not have such
devices to test the code and afraid to ruin my tape drive.
Log in to post a comment.