This Version has undergone many changes from the 0.9.1 version.
To use the old service.cfg config files please use the -l/--legacy commandline switch.
To use keepalived.conf files use the command line switch -k/--keepalived commandline switch.
Please remember to set this switch also in /etc/init.d/ipvsmand.
This Version comes with great new features:
* New flexible config file format
* Reading of keepalived.conf files
* Toggle Realservers on and off using the 't' key.
* Sorry Servers may be checked for their availability
* Improved status Display
* Syntax parser for the topology.cfg lets you help finding typos
* generic tcp_check module sends Message to the TCP service and parses
the answer of the service using an configurable regular expression
* HTTP_GET and HTTPS_GET checking modules. Also with regular
expression checking of the downloaded website.
For Documentation please have a look at
Log in to post a comment.