Can't authenticate

Help
2010-09-19
2013-05-09
  • Nobody/Anonymous

I am trying to install IPplan, and the damn thing won't let me authenticate!  A popup on the browser comes up, asking for user and password, I enter it, the window goes away and comes right back.  Tried on two different browsers…

I have set the ADMINUSER and ADMINPASSWD in the config.php file, and it still won't work.  Everything works fine if I comment out the "$auth->authenticate();" line on every file, but that obviously isn't good!  Where can I start to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

• Nobody/Anonymous

I too am getting this

• Nobody/Anonymous

I'm also have the same problem. Any ideas? :(

• Nobody/Anonymous

initially i had to use admin:admin to run ipplan/install.php, then after this it directs you create a new user

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hi i am also having the same problem even when i create new users i cannot authenticate.

• Nobody/Anonymous

I'm not sure why but I had to change the password on the new user to something simple, and then I could log in.

• Matthew Barker

Matthew Barker - 2011-11-09

Has anybody ever figured this out? I have tried with the default admin/admin in config.php and created my own, but I can never get past that first authentication pop-up when trying to install. It just keeps asking me for username/password over and over again. Sounds like I'm not the only one, but it sure would be nice to know if someone was able to get past this.

• Matthew Barker

Matthew Barker - 2011-11-09

Same exact problem with the beta, so authentication is the same with both. Anybody? I'd really like to try this out…

• Nobody/Anonymous

A little more detail would be helpful if you would like a solution to your problem.  What platform is it your loading the software on?  What version?  What web server?  What version?

The developers here can't help if you don't provide a little more than, it doesn't let me authenticate.

• Anonymous - 2012-06-06

Hi there!  you must create one user and one group at least before you can use IPplan. it's mentioned in the INSTALL doc.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks