iPodder is a media aggregator which automatically downloads files to your computer or portable device, leaving you 'one-click-away' from latest media feeds. Based on the iPodder idea of Adam Curry. Now almost anyone can "speak iPodder": iPodder 2.1 now supports 15 languages, accessibility.
iPodder's accessibility has been extended with the addition of more than 15 languages and enhanced meta data for the visually impaired.
Additionally, the foundation for one-click capabililty has been implemented, and support for feedmanagers like Podnova have been installed.
This update also improves security and optimizes handling.
Here are details on the new features and improvements:
- In response to user voting on the ipodder-dev mailinglist, one-click subscription support has been enabled
- Ability to synch subscriptions to remote OPML files (works with feedmanagers like podnova)
- Auto cleanup: Ability to specify on a per-feed basis that older episodes should be cleaned up.
- Genre overriding in iTunes.
- New translations: Spanish, Galego, Catalan, Russian, Serbo-Croation, Hungarian, Chinese, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish.
- Accessibility improvements
- New right-click option for feeds: Open downloads folder
- Right-click menus in the episodes and downloads tab link to show notes and hyperlinks found within RSS item description.
- A window now pops up when the disk space falls below the minimum
iPodder continue to offer its unique features:
- It's Free
- Multi-language supported
- GPL'ed -- it operates under a public license for the public good
- Fast (even with a lot of subscriptions)
How to download?
To download iPodder 2.1, click the download link below and select your operating system.
The team would like to thank all volunteers who helped us in building this version with translations, suggestions, bugreports, etc! Thank you all!
The iPodder Lemon team.
Donate to iPodder at:
Go to the website:
Log in to post a comment.