attached are proposed changes to ipmi_fru_upg_ekeying() and
ipmi_fru_get_adjust_size_from_buffer() in 'lib/ipmi_fru.c'.
Reason behind these changes is to avoid the use of assert().
Changes to ipmi_fru_get_adjust_size_from_buffer():
* return integer instead void
* removed CHUNK_SIZE which is unused
* added one printf()
* code shuffle/formatting
* there should be no functional changes
Changes to ipmi_fru_upg_ekeying():
* NOTE: watch for possible memory leaks from variable 'buf'
* variable retStatus removed - direct return() is used instead
* code re-organized/rewritten - check return values directly
Thoughts? Ideas? Comments?
If no comments, objections or whatever are raised, I'll commit in couple days.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.