It's been two weeks or more since the first 3 patch/issue lists were
sent out and based on the feedback on each (or lack thereof :-}, I would
like to get started committing patches soon.
For the issues on the first list, I propose:
1) Patch/fix is already in the code
2) Commit the BSWAP_32 portion of the patch
3) Move oem_ibm_sel_map file to datadir
4) Commit the compiler warning fixes
5) Re-commit the removed code
6) Commit fp/fwrite fixes -- Brian, can you please send an updated
7) Fix the strcpy/strcmp bug, commit the patch.
8) No new watchdog requests so shelve this for now.
9) Commit the patch, update the man page