From: Announcement mailinglist for the IPCop project.
<ipcop-announce@li...> - 2007-03-10 02:06:16
This release is only bug fixes and completed translations for greek,
spanish, vietnamese langs.
Bugs introduced in 1.4.14 are fixed.
As usual, this version can be installed as an update from previous v1.4.x
versions or with a ready-to-go ISO or usb bootable images for a fresh
Files are available on 'IPCop' package at <a
fcdls package is unchanged from 1.4.14
for i386 machines
for alpha machines
Three different usb images are available to boot from usb as some bios may
with one format and not others:
- fdd is an unpartionned usb key
- hdd is partionned like an hard disk
- zip is partionned like a zip (work with real usb zip device too)
- pxe is a package ready to use for pxe boot (instructions inside)
- othersrc package is the same as from 1.4.14 to save space and bandwith for
Feedback from users of alpha architecture version are welcome.
Please report any problems in bug tracking system or on devel list.
You have to subscribe on all ipcop list to be able send messages.
We were forced on this restriction because of the numerous spam attempts.
A good news,
ipcop-announce on marc is repared and no messages have been lost.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.