2013-08-25
2013-08-26
  • EliteAces

EliteAces - 2013-08-25

pls take a look at http://snag.gy/0cEkR.jpg

I installed them correctly,whats wrong?

• Geonode

Geonode - 2013-08-25

I have recently been banned from IP.Board for an unknown reason, so I will no longer be providing updated support for this product. sorry, but as a final thnak you for using it there is a language pack located in the folder you downloaded on IP.Board.

GO to the AdminCP > Manage Languages, and the import that admin language xml file and it will be fixed. It was a bug that i had to fix but sadly I will not be able to support this product due to the fact that IP>Board is being stupid, revoked my license and banned me.

• EliteAces

EliteAces - 2013-08-26

No wonder I can't send you a private message..Please email them and ask for unban..it'ss sad to miss a contributor there :(

• EliteAces

EliteAces - 2013-08-26

And thanks,it works now! But unfortunately,I can't seem to log in...using my account for the wiki using forum

• Geonode

Geonode - 2013-08-26

I have reached my field of view for helping you out.
            I cannot remember the settings for the wiki part of the product.

• Geonode

Geonode - 2013-08-26

I tried many fields of contact to them but they ignore me, then they picked up ad they said the CEO banned me, so the only possible way for me to return is if a petition was made, and i doubt IPS would reply or allow it.

So im afraid i can't ever return to that service. Nor would i want to for the fact that they are being dumb.