Menu

Installer uses old IPB /sources directory?

Help
maniac
2012-01-04
2013-05-28
  • maniac

maniac - 2012-01-04

Hello,

i have problems running the wiki installer. It gives me the following error message:
    Warning: require(/var/www/localhost/htdocs/sources/Drivers/mysql.php) : failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/wiki.germanscooterforum.de/htdocs/ipbwiki_interface_setup.php on line 397

Fatal error: require() : Failed opening required '/var/www/localhost/htdocs/sources/Drivers/mysql.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/vhosts/wiki.xyz.de/htdocs/ipbwiki_interface_setup.php on line 397
    Appending IpbWiki processing to LocalSettings.php…

But…IPB 3.2.x has no sources directory anymore….what's going wrong here?

Thanks!

• Peter Newman

Peter Newman - 2012-01-05

Have you already uploaded the forum side stuff to the forum folder, and run the forum installer; specifically is the ipbwiki_db.php file in the forum path location you gave during the first stage of the wiki interface side of the setup. It can't find it, so its assuming its not an IPB3 board, and trying to load other files.

Are you using the latest version of IPBWiki 2.2.4?

• maniac

maniac - 2012-02-10

Yes, i'm using IPBWiki 2.2.4
    I did the forum install now, which worked flawlessly.
    Now i got back to the wiki install, which gave me now another error message:

IpbWiki Set Up : Installing…
    wiki.germanscooterforum.de Driver Error

Appending IpbWiki processing to LocalSettings.php…
    Enlarge member group storage…

Current url was

http://wiki.germanscooterforum.de/ipbwiki_interface_setup.php?act=check_entries

• maniac

maniac - 2012-03-18

anybody?