• MYLC
    MYLC
    2012-02-09

mediawiki extension installed
    ipb extension installed

Can't login anymore at
    mylearningcentre.nl/forum
    mylearningcentre.nl/mywiki

on my wiki after login return to home screen but without logging in. no admin or other username in upper right corner
    the same with the forum

no error messages or whatever

• MYLC
    MYLC
    2012-02-10

some additional information:

error message @ mywiki

Fatal error: Call to private method User_Orig::decodeOptions() from context 'ipbwiki_interface' in /mywiki/ipbwiki_interface.php on line 734

this error message is popping up when trying to access the admin page of mywiki with the original login and password. The new login works just fine that was created in ipb

second
    discussion page does not work

There appears to be an error with the database.
    If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again. 
    You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

this only appears when logging in with the new login details. when not logged in no error message is displayed. Discussion page simply does not appear.

• Peter Newman
    Peter Newman
    2012-02-10

I can confirm from looking at the code, the decodeOptions thing looks like its been broken since MW1.18. Not sure off the top of my head about the best way round it, but I'll have a look and get back to you soon.

I'm guessing the discussion stuff just hasn't been used by people recently/on IPB 3. Can you see if you've got a line in the IPB SQL error log with the faulty query?

• MYLC
    MYLC
    2012-02-10

this is the only log available

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 00:51:44 +0000
     Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'description' in 'field list'
     IP Address: 87.208.49.97 - /forum/index.php?app=ipbwiki&do=ipbwiki_discussion&topic=1
     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     mySQL query error: INSERT INTO topics (title,description,state,posts,starter_id,starter_name,start_date,last_poster_id,last_poster_name,last_post,author_mode,poll_state,last_vote,views,forum_id,approved,pinned) VALUES('Wiki: Hoofdpagina','','open',0,1,'mylogin',1328575904,1,'mylogin',1328575904,1,0,0,0,24,1,0)
     .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
     | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
     |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
     | admin/applications_addon/other/ipbwiki/modules_public/ipbwiki/ipbwiki.php  | [public_ipbwiki_ipbwiki_ipbwiki].do_insert                                    | 178               |
     '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
     | admin/applications_addon/other/ipbwiki/modules_public/ipbwiki/ipbwiki.php  | [public_ipbwiki_ipbwiki_ipbwiki].doDiscussion                                 | 24                |
     '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
     | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                       | [public_ipbwiki_ipbwiki_ipbwiki].doExecute                                    | 302               |
     '--------------

• MYLC
    MYLC
    2012-02-10

logging in with original login details now gives the following error

SQL error: Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
    SQL error code: 1045
    Date: Friday 10th February 2012 11:31:55 AM
     Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:31:55 +0000
     Error: 1045 - Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
     IP Address: 86.88.50.235 - /forum/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login&do=process

.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
     | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
     |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
     | admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php                                       | [login_external].authenticate                                                 | 671               |
     | admin/sources/handlers/han_login.php                                       | [han_login].loginAuthenticate                                                 | 319               |
     | admin/applications/core/modules_public/global/login.php                    | [han_login].verifyLogin                                                       | 445               |
     | admin/applications/core/modules_public/global/login.php                    | [public_core_global_login].doLogin                                            | 107               |
     | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                       | [public_core_global_login].doExecute                                          | 302               |

• Peter Newman
    Peter Newman
    2012-02-15

Thanks escabar. Regarding the discussion issue, it seems IPB have dropped the description field for topics in IPB 3.2. To fix it, comment out Ipb30/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/ipbwiki/modules_public/ipbwiki/ipbwiki.php line 161

'description' => '',

I've created an issue in the tracker https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3487714&group_id=367814&atid=1533179, and I'll put a proper fix in for the next release.

Still not quite sure what's up with your login issues.

• MYLC
    MYLC
    2012-02-15

Thanks for the quick response. This is very helpfull. the problem went away but created a new one.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method moderatorLibrary::statsRecount() in /mywbsite.nl/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/ipbwiki/modules_public/ipbwiki/ipbwiki.php on line 226

is it ok to comment this line out?

• Peter Newman
    Peter Newman
    2012-02-16

Yes I think so, it's only updating the overall board post count, so I wouldn't worry too much about it, and said similar to someone else. When I have a proper dig around a copy of IPB 3.2 I can hopefully work out what replaced it.

• MYLC
    MYLC
    2012-02-16

ok commented out the problem line and everything is working now (except from the login issue) thanks again! one other thing - because this thread is mainly about the discussion part- how do i use contentlenght? how can i reduce the number of words or characters wich is copied from mediawiki?

• Peter Newman
    Peter Newman
    2012-02-16

Glad to hear it.

I had no idea what you were talking about, but looking at the code it seems to be disabled, uncommenting lines 399-402 in that file would probably enable it, but I imagine its been commented out because it doesn't work or its buggy. Feel free to give it a go though, if you're feeling adventurous…